Monday, August 14, 2017

Hidden In My Collection To A Quick Flip: Aaron Judge 2013 Bowman Chrome RC

A handful of weeks back I was looking for cards to send to a fellow blogger. I decided to look through just about everything I had set aside as trade bait and stumbled upon a pair of cards I had entirely forgotten about. They were tucked away for yet another blogger and after finding them I knew I needed to capitalize on a hot market and do a quick flip with these hidden gems.


Behold many dollars worth of Judge 2013 RCs sitting in a random box for years. I don't fully recall how I came to possess these in the first place, although I have an idea. If my notion is indeed the way it occurred I paid nothing for this 2013 Bowman Chrome and 2013 Bowman Draft Picks RC of the young Yankees' slugger, so the quick flip was all profit for me. I was happy with the amount I got after selling them on eBay, and those newly found funds remain in my PayPal account and will no doubt go towards something much more apropos for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment